CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

We got us some guns fer th' New Year

Pistol Pete.

Sharp Shooter.

Loadin.

Nice Form.

Annie Oakley.

Those holes are Becky's.

Just haulin' some wood.

1-2-3 shooters. Notice Becky's form.

Uncle Clint and the Fish.

Nolan and Uncle Nate.


ooooohhhhh. Precision.

We got us some sharp shooters.

Monday after New Year's held quite a bit of excitement. We went out shooting with Neil and Becky, Clint and his kids and us. I was pretty much dragging my feet about the whole ordeal, but I think I may have found a new hobby through all of my whining. Loved it. The kids loved it too as well as all adults. Neil's gun was my fave. Shoot and Shoot and Shoot. None of this stop to reload after each shot nonsense.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: