CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

15 years~ the Eve of it all

You may be wondering the eve of what? Well, the eve of January 25th of course. Which is probably the single most important day of my life, well, maybe next to being born considering if that never happened then there would really be no point to my writing about the 25th or anything else. The 25th of January in the year of 1997, Nate and I were married. I am so excited to be his wife and the best sound that I hear every day is the sound of the garage door opening around 5 in the evening, because I know he is home. I know that my biggest fan will be walking through the door any second asking how my day was and what can he do for me. I know that the kids will run and hug his legs and want to play (Cole & Fish) or chat (Maggers). I know that I will get a kiss hello, and a hug with squeezes in between. Nate makes me a better person. The best choice I have ever made was to become his bride, and it's true, the longer we are together, the more we love and the better it gets. "The road goes on forever and the party never ends" and there is no one I would rather have by my side.

0 comments: