CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Birthday Wishes

So, I was putting Fisher to bed last night and he was telling me how Excited he is for his birthday and naming everything he would like to get. Mind you, his Birthday is not until April. I had told him that usually we give several small gifts or one large one, and he would have to decide which gift route he would like to go. After quite a few ideas he said, " I would like a clean bike since all the ones I have had so far have been rusty." Hmmm, he is on to my strong belief in the DI. He did leave some wiggle room however using the word 'clean' rather than 'new', thank you Fisher. He did pray and ask that he would get the right present for his birthday, what ever happened to praying for world peace and for sick people? The 'right ' present is actually a great request I have decided after a bit of reflection.

0 comments: