CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Day

Santa ate his cookies. Very good sign that he came.

What the? a bike, a desk, just look at the fun.

Maggie got her Kindle.

Some Legos for Fisher.

Love the Sock Monkey hat.

More fun. Dagdars.

My Pans, how awesome is that.

A family fave. The gun. You'll shoot your eye out.



@ Neil and Becky's. Don't you love all those kids around her.

A little Christmas magic. Just Dance.

Neil, who says sissified? Not me. Go Doug and Clint.

What a great day. I loved going to church on Christmas, it just felt right. And spending the rest of the day with family. I just doesn't get better than that. We went over to dad's house after church and had some mean Tetris games with Gary, had some lunch and just enjoyed each other. Then we made our way over to Neil a nd Becky's and some more fun over there. Good times. I had a picture of Nate and his smoke alarms and fire extinguisher he got for christmas, but something weird happened, I'll try again. Happy Christmas memories.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: