CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Eagles and New Year's-hand in hand

Proud parents and Morgan and leader. Morgan getting his eagle.

Awesome.

Great leaders.

The Eagle's Nest saying something really long and very important.

Another awesome leader.

Sara. So proud of her brother and the brownies.
Great job Morgan. You rock and I am so impressed with who you are. I pray that my boys will look to you for an example. Way to GO!!

GayLynn, Grandpa Bill, and me. He turned 92. That really caught me off gaurd for some reason. We missed Grandma.

Grandpa and Trish. Love you guys.

Autumn and a million bingo prizes.

Food to feed an army.

The Terry clan minus about 20-30 people. This was one of the smaller gatherings. We missed you guys.

We were all singing Happy Birthday to Grandpa and he no idea that we were singing. He just kept eating and drinking and didn't even look up. He can't hear or see very well. You amaze me grandpa. We all thank you for your legacy.

Nate and his lucky cards. Never quite as lucky as Woodie's, but he kept trying.

Look at all those prizes. There was a real live DVD player in there. Honest. Way to up the prize quality fam.

We have been playing bingo for New Year's for as long as I can remember. Grandpa'a birthday is on the 31st and that is how he wanted to celebrate every year. It was our Christmas gathering as well. The whole Terry family comes together, as many as can make it and we Party, Party, Party. It is becoming more and more important to me to keep the home fires burning. To keep family contact and to prioritize. I have an amazing extended family and I hope my kids will have great memories with their cousins like I do with mine.

More New Year's festivities.

New Year's Fondue. Thanks for sharing your tradition with us John.

Kenz, Chocolate, and Carmel.

Cheers. Here's to a New and awesome 2013 year.

Fisher. Plum. Tuckered at 11:55. Awww.

Nate was really dreaming of a New Year's Eve fire in the canyon. His dreams were dashed as we drove from one canyon to the next searching for a place where fires were allowed. FYI, not allowed in Yellow Fork or Butterfield, but yes, they are allowed at the church in their fire pit. And yes, much fun was had regardless of the location.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: