CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's Fisher's Turn










It's Fisher's turn.
Fisher is one great guy, I can't seem to get enough of him. He started 1st grade this year, which means that I am home all day having one domestic triumph after another. I was really used to Fisher being my sidekick, running errands, grocery shopping, McDonald's runs and the like. I have really missed having him around. There are a few things you should know about Fisher right now. Fisher loves, loves to give gifts. I just simply makes him happy. We will find all sorts of things wrapped up or gift bagged. Things like pictures he has drawn or random pairs of socks or our phones. So, he is a giver. Fisher also loves to dance. The other day he told me that some people are good at dancing with their hands, but he is good at dancing with his feet and sometimes his head. He then proceded to dance in front of the mirror in my bedroom for about 2 hours. He tends to lean toward bluegrass for his dancing music preference. He likes to move his feet really fast.So, he is a dancer.
Fisher is also toothless right now as you can see in some of the photo's. It was pure joy this summer watching him eat corn on the cob, (I did offer to cut it off the cob, he opted out), apples, popcicles and anything not eaten with a utinsel. That cute little cornermouth bite is irresistable. Being toothless doesn't slow him down and I think he has enjoyed the attention. So, Fisher is a determined toothless. Fisher loves his siblings. He loves to be with Cole and he walks home each day with Maggie hand in hand. Last week my cute Russian neighbor named Julia came over to tell me that she saw Maggie and Fisher walking home together, and with her hand on her heart she said,"so cute, and so tender" in her awesome Russian accent and my heart melted at the thought. So, Fisher is a great brother. Last Sunday I was feeling a little under the weather. When I went into my room to lay down, he had turned on some hymns on the stereo and asked if it was making me feel better, it truly was, thank you Fisher. So, Fisher is aware and tender hearted. At Parent Teacher Conference, his teacher just gushed about him. He is a great reader, he is doing great in math, she appreciates his listening etc, but the thing that made me the most happy was that at recess that day the boys really wanted him to come and play a game with them, but they were being mean to the girls, so he just kept telling them "NO." That's my boy. So, finally, Fisher is kind. We love you Fisher
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Darci Buhl said...

As I was reading this Madeline came up and saw the pictures of Fisher and said, "Mom! That's my Fisher boy! Oh I miss him."
So cute.