CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 16, 2011

Little peek into bedroom re-do

 Black armoir, about to get a facelift.
you can kind of see the "snowmobile white" through the plastic.
this was the before paint colors, beige, white, and chocolate brown.
These are a few of the paint colors that were in the running.
This just looked too much like mint chocolate chip to me.

So about a year ago, Nate fell through our bedroom ceiling, (that is another blog topic that I really should document) anyway, to say the least there was a giant patched up hole in the ceiling (thanks to great friends) and the mud and tape went down the walls, giving our bedroom a nice redneck look and was desperately in need of some love. So, about a year after the falling through the celieng fiasco, we have completed our bedroom. These of course are the before pics, but, I want to get our curtains up and done first before I show you all our, new to us, bedroom. That way I can tell Nate that I have to blog about them because the 3 of you who follow my blog are dying to see it, right?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

brightonislove said...

Yes i do want to see it!

metromut said...

I am dying to see! So get cracking and post those pictures! Love you Jodi
~Lindy