CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Holy handmixer attack Batman!!

 You may ask yourself,"what exactly am I looking at here?"
 This is the top of Maggie's head w/ a bald spot about the size of 2 quarters next to each other.
 This is the right side of Maggie's bangs. Please notice this bald spot is heart shaped.
And this is our cutest Maggie and the hairstyle she will be wearing for the next 6 months. SO cute.

I know. You are saying,"What the? I need an explanation, what is going on here?" I was asking myself the same question as I heard the blood curdling screams coming from the kitchen. The first scream we didn't really respond to because blood curdling screams are pretty common for Maggie (I have taught her well) She screams loudly for things ranging from a spider across the room to stubbing her toe to, who knew, getting her hair caught in the hand mixer. The second scream, which was really just part of the really long 1st scream, we responded to. Nate and I ran into the kitchen to see Maggie standing over the sink with the beaters stuck in her hair. She had turned it off at this point, but the beaters were stuck to her head and they were stuck to her head because they had wound her hair up that tight. Nate of course 1st and foremost unplugged the apparatus. Then proceded to untangle Maggie's hair, which was covered in Pancake batter, that was like glue because they were whole wheat with only the eggs added in so far. I on the other hand, was laughing in silence with my eyes as big as saucers, in unbelief. How? How Maggie did you manage this? Come to find out, she put cinnamon in the batter and had leaned over the bowl to smell the spicey concoction when the beaters made their move. They saw a moment of weakness and attacked in full force. So after a shower, and many tears, the bald spots were discovered. We didn't know they were there in all the commotion, but Maggie soon found them as gobs of hair fell out in the shower. What's to do? I called my sister Gaylynn who saved the day. We took her to her salon, she shampooed and conditioned, combed and combed, cut and styled. And sent her out the door with a cute headband, one of many she has been sporting the last week. Thanks Gaylynn. And thanks Kenzie and Michelle for the cute headband and treat. And the moral to the story is: Ponytails.



1 comments:

Fuhriman Family said...

Poor Mags, I feel so bad for her, hopefully it grows back fast!! Maybe she can ask for some hair extensions for Christmas :)